Nominations Now Open for the Business & Community Achievement Awards
1) Innovation & Creativity Award: for that business that has done unique and exciting things to grow their business;
2) Customer First – Employee Award: for that employee that delivered amazing customer service;
3) Customer First – Business Award: for that business where every employee is a part of delivering a wonderful customer service experience;
4) Skilled Trades & Industry Award: for the enterprise that spent 2019 excelling in trade skill development, quality craftsmanship, providing wonderful service sustainably;
5) New Business of the Year Award: for that new business (1 to 3 years old) that was created or reformulated to meet a market need in the Haliburton Highlands;
6) Young Professional of the Year Award: for that young person (under 35) that contributed to the overall wellbeing of the community, and exhibits great potential for leadership;
7) Tourism & Hospitality Award: for that wonderful business that contributed to the backbone of our tourist-based economy, improving the allure of the area to tourists and residents;
8) Entrepreneur of the Year Award: for someone who demonstrates a commitment to their business with adaptability, vision, creativity, and enthusiasm;
9) Highlander of the Year Award: for that citizen that contributes in an exceptional way to the community of the Haliburton Highlands;
10) Not-for-Profit of the Year: for the group that provides outstanding programs, services, or campaigns that support the needs of the community;
11) Business Achievement Award: recognizes that business that maintains a healthy and progressive workplace, while achieving great things in their industry.
It’s never been so important that we celebrate the positive stories in our community so please don’t hold back with your nominations, we want to see them all.