The Haliburton Highlands Chamber of Commerce is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrative Assistant to help with the day-day-day operations of our organization and help us support our members.
- Support organizations operatio
ns by maintaining office systems
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and assisting with supply needs and clerical functions
- Assist with accounting tasks such as recording invoices and sending out invoices.
- Assist with social media
- Assist with our Rapid Screening Initiative, strategic planning and other special projects
- Maintains member list and prospect business list.
- Correspondence with members regarding new programs and support available.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Working knowledge of Gmail/outlook
- Extremely with word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service minded.
- Target 16 – 20 hours per week
- Ability to come into the office as necessary but flexibility to work from home if they have access to the internet.
To apply – please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Admin Assistant Opportunity.
Thank you to all those who apply, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.