- Support business transitions within the business community
- Generate stronger external communications
- Strengthen Chamber operations
- Strengthen advocacy – voice of business
- Strengthen youth integration with the business community
Representation – To be the “voice of business” by being aware of and proactively addressing issues and opportunities (advocating) through a united voice.
Integrity – Make objective and responsible decisions displaying accountability to the membership while concurrently maintaining consistency of the Chamber Brand.
Networking – Providing a variety of opportunities for members to get connected through the power of the network.
Commitment – To support and honour to mission, vision and values of the Haliburton Highlands Chamber of Commerce.